Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I submit a video, image, affirmation, story or any material for addition to this site?
- Do you accept affirmations from members / the public?
- What role should affirmations play in my life?
- Who wrote the affirmations on this site?
- I found an affirmation that was copied from someone / another site. Could you remove it please?
- Is there any value in positive thinking or affirmations?
- Is there a way to bookmark affirmations or create a list of favorite affirmations?
Yes - we will be happy to receive any material that you would like to share. Note: by submitting any material that you own, you grant to us the full permission and rights to use on this site and in any way that we desire. All materials and resources submitted will be reviewed and possibly edited before being accepted. Contributors will be acknowledged on this page.
You are also welcome to submit an affirmation to this site. Note: by submitting an affirmation, you grant to us the full permission and rights to use on this site and in any way that we desire. All affirmations submitted will be reviewed and possibly edited before being accepted. Contributors will be acknowledged on this page. Simply fill out our contact form. You can optionally attach a file with the affirmations.
Affirmations can be considered as a tool or resource that can aid you in the process of maintaining positive thoughts and living a positive lifestyle. There are many other tools / resources such as messages, books, music etc. Tools and resources together can help you achieve your overall goals.
The affirmations were written partly by the Positive Lifestyle team and partly by outside help / contributors.
As indicated, some affirmations have been submitted by the general public. While we check to ensure we do not use copyright material, its possible that this was copied by an anonymous contributor and submitted.
We will be happy to remove the affirmation. Please send us a link to the affirmation on our site. We will promptly remove from our site within 2- 5 business days.
We believe that there is value in positive thinking and affirmations - particularly when used as a resource or tool in a more complete lifestyle. Positive thinking or affirmations, on their own, provide some benefits. Optimum results, in our opinion, are in a complete and empowering lifestyle - a relationship with Jesus. With the right perspective, this is the true source of life, progress and everything good.
How to Bookmark an Affirmation / Add it to Your Favorites:
1. Create an account and login.
2. Navigate to the Affirmation
3. You should then be able to see a buton called "Favorite This". Click on this button
4. You will receive a confirmation message : "This item has been added to your Favorites"
How to See Your List of Bookmarks / Items you have added to your Favorites
On the left menu, under your name, you should see several links such as "My account, "My favorites" and "log out". Click on my favories.